Do you have the following concerns about leaving your domestic pets at home when you can't be there for them?
- Does your pet suffer separation anxiety, or does he/she have special needs? Patient and loving dog sitters or cat sitters can make all the difference to your little one’s emotional and physical well-being.
- Are you in a quandary what to do with your beloved pets whilst absent due to holidays/business trips/long days at work or illness, and would prefer mature and responsible pet minders to care for them?
- Are your friends, family or neighbours unable to help or are you afraid of straining the relationship by asking them to assist with home pet minding in your absence?
- Is the cost and/or worry of putting your pets in a boarding kennel or cattery situation overwhelming?
- Are your pets’ vaccinations up to date to the satisfaction of a boarding kennel or cattery? If not, we can offer once or twice daily visits to your home.
- Are you looking for a more cost-effective solution if you own multiple pets?
- Do you think your pet/s would respond better being allowed the luxury of remaining comfortable in their own calm, familiar, home environment?
- Are you looking for a temporary or permanent outdoor doggy day care solution? We are experienced dog walkers who understand behavioural issues. We will not take unnecessary risks with your furry friend.
- Are you concerned about your pet’s health and/or the need for medications and looking for someone who has an extensive background in the medical field and is attentive and responsible to their needs? We can confidently administer oral, topical or sub-cutaneous medications.
- Would you prefer to be dealing with the owners of the business EVERY booking and have ONLY THEM care for your pets? (we DON’T hire sub-contractors but do all the work ourselves).
- Would you like pet minders to care for your pet/s, who, without hesitation, welcome you to check their references/testimonials?